Learners today, Leaders tomorrow, our building blocks for the future.
- developing positive relationships with others
- being a good friend to others
- developing connectedness to family, friends and the community
- being compassionate and having empathy for others
- care and concern for yourself
- care and concern for others
- acceptance of difference
- looking after the environment
- showing pride in our school
- achievement of personal best
- being accountable for our actions
- acceptance of individual and team responsibility
- sharing knowledge and working effectively together
- developing self-management skills
- being optimistic
- developing perseverance
Our Unique Structure
Extra Curricula Programs
HGC offers a wide variety of innovative Sporting Programs which aim to create a love of sport as well as developing a broad range of skills and abilities.
We encourage every child to participate to the best of their ability with a focus on promoting life-long health and fitness and confidence in their ability to ‘give it a go’.