Laying the Foundation
Foundation to Year 4
In Junior School, our curriculum focuses on developing the fundamental knowledge, skills and behaviours in literacy and numeracy and other areas including physical and social capacities that underpin all future learning.
Our classrooms are warm, caring and supportive environments which encourage our students to take risks, have high expectations and do their best.
In Junior School, we provide the very best educational journey in a caring, community environment to ensure our students are successful life-long learners.
At A Glance
- Experienced, enthusiastic and caring teachers
- Intentional teaching of literacy and numeracy
- Access to Middle and Senior School facilities and expertise
- High-quality Student Wellbeing program
- A 21st century STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts & Maths) program
- Modern, well-equipped classrooms- individually designed to inspire and enhance learningAA
To find out more, please take the time to have a look at our Junior School and Foundation handbooks, as well as our Junior School virtual tour.